Pay-the-bills sentence example
- honest enough to say that they will raise taxes to pay the bills.
- On the other hand, many freelance writers often take assignments that are simply a way to pay the bills.
- We'll save the mysteries for Fred to solve while we try to pay the bills.
- Have you got the skills to pay the bills when it comes to movie quotes?
- In other situations, you may know that you want to keep working, but you will still need to build daycare into your budget so you can make sure you are able to pay the bills when they are due.Advertisement
- dithering over whether she should let Kevin move back in or not to help pay the bills.
- They don't really worry about whether playing polo or building orphanages or any other chosen pursuit can pay the bills, because they don't need it to pay the bills.
- If you are serious in your quest to reduce your debt, you might want to find ways to bring in some extra money to pay the bills down.
- You need to be able to pay the bills in full and on time because carrying a balance will rack up interest charges fast.
- Pitt worked odd jobs, including chauffeuring strippers around in limousines, to pay the bills while he auditioned for roles.Advertisement
- He is running Phantasma with the help of the Girys, with Madame Giry forcing Meg into prostitution to pay the bills.
- Despite her songwriting successes, she had to work as a telemarketer and a waitress to pay the bills.