Pay-stubs sentence example
- You will need to bring your most current bank statements and pay stubs and other evidence of income to your counselor.
- You will need to furnish pay stubs and documentation of all other income.
- You may be required to submit copies of recent pay stubs or W-2 forms.
- Your potential lender will need to verify the amount of your income, so be prepared to show your most recent W-2 form and current pay stubs.
- You will most likely need the past two year's tax returns (self-employed individuals) or the last two pay stubs for salaried workers.Advertisement
- Works a lot of overtime, but it never shows up on the pay stubs.
- Verification of income: This typically means you'll need to produce pay stubs from your job or a tax return from the previous year if you're self-employed.
- Print out copies of your tax returns for the last couple of years, and gather up pay stubs for the last several months.