Pay-phone sentence example
- We can use a pay phone.
- Where is there a pay phone nowadays?
- There was a pay phone near the door but it was out of order.
- I did so from a Times Square pay phone.
- The first call was from a pay phone in Lynn, Massachusetts.Advertisement
- Why, I'd use a pay phone and one not too close by!
- From a pay phone in the lobby of the large building, he placed a call to the Parkside Police Department.
- In view of the lateness of the hour, Dean pulled into a pay phone and called the office to check his messages.
- Dean was waiting for the sound of the coin dropping into the pay phone when he was startled to feel a hard object jammed in his rib cage and hear a voice say, Nice and easy, guy.
- Let a friend or family member know about your plans, and bring a cell phone or change for a pay phone.Advertisement
- If you do talk to someone online that seems interesting enough to get to know better, and is age appropriate, then use a phone number that is located in a neutral area, like a pay phone.
- Does using the card from a pay phone cost an extra fee?