Pay-per-click sentence example
- Does that wake anybody up to the power of pay-per-click advertising?
- engine optimization campaign, pay per click advertising is a lot about getting the basics right.
- You can set up a pay per click campaign yourself and save paying a middleman to do it.
- search engine optimization campaign, pay per click advertising is a lot about getting the basics right.
- careful selection of the key phrases you wish to use with your pay per click campaign is essential.Advertisement
- Despite recent criticism of LookSmart and their gradual shift to a Pay-per-Click model, a regional listing is still worth the money.
- The pay per click (PPC) business is a way to advertise online to people who did a specific search in a search engine like Google or who are viewing content on a certain topic.
- Careful selection of the key phrases you wish to use with your pay per click campaign is essential.
- Online ads are also either pay-per-click, pay-per-impression, or static by week or month.
- Pay-per-click online advertising is cost-effective, because you pay only when someone follows your ad back to your Web site.Advertisement
- SEM - Short for search engine marketing, a.k.a. pay per click marketing.
- The keywords are targeted to both search engines and pay-per-click advertisers, so the blogger makes money without having to do any work.
- Keep the following tips in mind when you're designing your pay-per-click campaign that's focused on a local market.
- By properly researching the local market and determining which keywords will get your ad placed in front of those local consumers, you'll better align your pay-per-click marketing to achieve a much higher ROI for those efforts.
- One of the most popular keyword analysis tools, Wordtracker allows you to find thousands of keywords for use in pay-per-click campaigns, commercial sales copy and website copy.Advertisement
- Online traffic such as search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising gets a lot of press, but may not even be the right traffic for the business.