Paxil sentence example
- Paxil is one of the leading prescription drugs in the United States.
- Paxil is approved for use in persons with several types of mental health conditions.
- Paxil is considered a serotonin reuptake inhibitor drug (SSRI).
- Anyone considering Paxil withdrawal should speak with their doctor before stopping treatment.
- Currently, an Internet petition is circulating to force the makers of Paxil to admit more side effects and addicting qualities of the drug.Advertisement
- While research suggests Paxil may cause fetal heart defects, Wellbutrin is generally thought to be safe for pregnant women.
- If you suffer from anxiety and depression, Paxil may be able to help you overcome your shyness.
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI), like Paxil are effective depression medications for treating SAD.
- OCD symptoms in those with Tourette syndrome are often treated with such drugs as Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, and Zoloft.
- The most effective of these are sertraline (Zoloft), fluoxetine (Prozac), and paroxetine (Paxil).Advertisement
- SSRIs include fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline (Zoloft), and paroxetine (Paxil).
- Paxil and Zoloft are used to treat panic disorders with or without agoraphobia.
- SSRIs, such as fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline (Zoloft), and paroxetine (Paxil) regulate depression by regulating levels of serotonin, a neurotransmitter.
- SSRIs are a group of antidepressants that includes drugs such as citalopram (Celexa), fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft), and escitalopram (Lexapro).
- The drugs under review include bupropion (Wellbutrin), citalopram (Celexa), fluoxetine (Prozac), mirtazapine (Remeron), nefazodone (Serzone), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft), escitalopram (Lexapro) and venlafaxine (Effexor).Advertisement
- Other drugs that are given to treat this disorder include buspirone, lithium (Lithobid), naltrexone, paroxetine (Paxil), valproate, and the antipsychotic drug, quetiapine.
- Tom recently put himself in the center of a media debate after suggesting actress Brooke Shields's popularity had declined as the result of her use of the antidepressant Paxil following the birth of her daughter.