Pawned sentence example
- I suppose I should …" "No. I pawned this job off on you.
- It was raging from 1088 to 1091, and again from 1093 to 1096, when Robert tired of the losing game, pawned his duchy to his brother and went off on the First Crusade.
- Since his brother had pawned the duchy of Normandy to him, so that he reigned at Rouen no less than at London, the danger of rebellion was almost removed.
- I suppose I should â€¦" "No. I pawned this job off on you.
- Until 1468 the islands were part of Norway, when they were pawned to James III of Scotland in lieu of a royal dowry.Advertisement
- Not only did you steal my heart but you stole my family's jewelry and pawned it.
- Pawn and Consignment Shops: A lovely engagement ring may be pawned away for many reasons, and interested couples can find great deals from pawn and consignment shops.
- Austin "Chumlee" Russell: He is Corey's best friend and the one who does a lot of miscellaneous jobs at the shop such as loading and unloading larger pawned or sold items.
- With the aid of inquisitors from Rome, the evil was literally burnt out, but not before provinces, especially in the south and 1 In 1412 he pawned the twenty-four Zips towns to Poland, and, .in 1411 he pledged his margraviate of Brandenburg to the Hohenzollerns.
- The elector commuted his claims in right of his mother, the Bavarian princess Maria Antonia, for six million florins, which he spent chiefly in redeeming Saxon territory that had been pawned to other German states.Advertisement
- Another frequent subject of complaint was found in certain sacred vessels which the bishop of Sirmium had sent as a bribe to the secretary of Attila, and which had been by him, fraudulently, as his master contended, pawned to a silversmith at Rome.
- Occupied by the troops of Louis of Bavaria, sold to a rich Genoese Gherardino Spinola, seized by John, king of Bohemia, pawned to the Rossi of Parma, by them ceded to Martino della Scala of Verona, sold to the Florentines, surrendered to the Pisans, nominally liberated by the emperor Charles IV.
- However, it's not just the merchandise pawned or sold by customers that makes this documentary interesting, it's also the shop's owners and employees who make this reality program one-of-a-kind.
- Augustus pawned and sold large districts of Saxon territory, while he drained the electorate of both men and money.