Pawed sentence example
- He reluctantly pawed through the clutter on her bureau and the personal items in her bureau drawers, urged by Randy, who hoped the letter might have been left behind.
- As they approached, the goat pawed the ground and called softly.
- Arthur's social friends pawed all over one another on one side of the room, while his lawyer pals held down the other side, acting as if it were a board meeting instead of a wake.
- Rostov's horse was also getting restive: it pawed the frozen ground, pricking its ears at the noise and looking at the lights.
- I got tired of being pawed.Advertisement
- He lifted the glasses again, lithely shifting his weight to maintain visual contact as his horse pawed at the sand.
- In general, RPGs also have a strong female following, puzzle games continue to be girl gamer favorites and new ground, such as that pawed by Nintendogs is attracting women in droves.