Pavlova sentence example
- Sweets might include caramelized lemon tart, banana and cinnamon Pavlova or iced terrine of white and dark chocolate.
- Anna Pavlova was born at seven months gestation in 1885.
- The Museum has a large collection of material relating to the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova, given to the Museum in the 1930s.
- Profile and gallery Anna Pavlova Russian ballerina, the most famous classical ballerina of her era.
- His future status as a legend was solidified when the famous Anna Pavlova bought Salvatore's pointe shoes for her entire company when she toured the U.S. She spread the word, and the rest is history.Advertisement
- That particular piece rocketed to popularity worldwide when Anna Pavlova, the prima ballerina, made it a part of her standard repertoire.