Paves sentence example
- He does not attain to a systematic exhibition of Christian doctrine, but he paves the way for it, and lays the first stones of the foundation.
- What Abelard combats is the substantiation of these resembling qualities, which leads to their being regarded as identical in all the separate individuals, and thus paves the way for the gradual undermining of the individual, the only true and indivisible substance.
- Thus he paves the way for his tardy rebuke of present disorders, which he reserves until two-thirds of his epistle is completed.
- The first kind of investigation rises little above mere natural history; but the other is more important and paves the way for metaphysics.
- This paves the way toward anarchy in the British basketball.Advertisement
- The administrationÃ¢s success with Iran ends the diplomatic charade and paves the way for war.
- The film paves a little too much sap with sobbing tragic love.
- Dugald Stewart, however, deliberately .emphasizes the merely qualitative nature of our knowledge as the foundation of philosophical argument, and thus paves the way for the thoroughgoing philosophy of nescience elaborated by Hamilton.
- Pale paves the way for all gothic getups, so keep this in mind when starting out.
- Packing smart from the start paves the way for stress-free baggage handling.Advertisement
- Celebrity stylist Ken Paves makes it easy to choose from the wide variety of pieces available in the HairDo!
- Introducing computer skills at an early age increases a child's familiarity with the tool and paves the way for future academic and professional computer needs.
- If the stones are use in invisible settings or paves, however, the clarity may be far more pertinent to the ring's overall quality.
- The Price of Beauty is a VH1 reality series that follows Jessica Simpson and her friends Ken Paves and CaCee Cobb as they travel around the world to explore the meaning of beauty in different cultures.