Paunch sentence example
- He had quite a large paunch, and his hair was sparse, tho his scalp was not completely bald.
- As in the Victorian era, some men simply want to hide a little paunch with some help.
- The interior of the rumen or paunch has no tags or villi on its surface, and there is no distinct psalterium or manyplies.
- As the stones were heated they were put into the water filled paunch.
- In some early engravings Mr Punch is also shown with a large paunch.Advertisement
- Down came poor Mr Hudson upon his fat paunch.
- Notably the legs are short relative to the torso and there is the presence of a slight paunch in the lower abdomen.
- Dave Henery had a battle royal to get his newly acquired paunch around the course.
- Kutuzov sat up with one leg hanging down from the bed and his big paunch resting against the other which was doubled under him.
- There are two main divisions, the Lao Pong Dam ("Black Paunch Laos"), so-called from their habit of tattooing the body from the waist to the knees, and the Lao Pong Kao ("White Paunch Laos") who do not tattoo.Advertisement