Pauls sentence example
- This preposterous theory was set forth by Buckingham, first to the mayor and corporation of London, and next day to an assembly of the estates of the realm held in St Pauls.
- When the king recovered, he went to St Pauls to return thanks on the 23rd of April 1789.
- William Warren of Wickham St Pauls applied for John Walford, a stockman, 116 acres 1 man employed, 3 months deferment.
- I had a far greater problem with the actual pavements, the slabs around St Pauls Square are particularly hazardous.
- Cappers Farm, Belchamp St Pauls, small homestead of 14 acres, to be sold under the will of George Bocock.Advertisement
- April 24 th 1850 On Wednesday night a daring robbery was committed at the house of Mr Ridgewell a farmer of Wickham St Pauls.
- Our two Pauls both did pretty well, especially since this was the first rodeo that either had entered.
- St. Pauls Bay extends further north, offering a quieter existence, however the area is very good at offering every conceivable watersport.