Paulin sentence example
- There is no critical edition, and the only version available for the general reader is the modernized and abridged text published by Paulin Paris in vols.
- This only begins with what Paulin Paris terms the Agravain section, all the part previous to Guenevere's rescue from Meleagant having been lost; but the text is an excellent one, agreeing closely with the Lenoire edition of 1533.
- 7, a text which, in the wake of a line of scholars from Erasmus downwards, Abbe Paulin Martin had, in 1887, exhaustively shown to be no older than the end of the 4th century A.D.
- Hucher, Le Grand Saint Graal; Paulin Paris, Romans de la Table Ronde; Alfred Nutt, Studies in the Legend of the Holy Grail.
- BRUNO PAULIN GASTON PARIS (1839-1903), French scholar, son of Paulin Paris, was born at Avenay (Marne) on the 9th of August 183 9.Advertisement
- Paulin von Nola Breslau, 1904) and other literature cited in Herzog-Hauck, Realencyk.
- In 1519, in spite of wise counsels, ' On this point see Paulin Paris, Etudes sur le reine de Francois I".
- Of the innumerable secondary authorities, see especially Paulin Paris,E tudes sur le regnede Francois IeT (Paris, 1885), in which the apologetic tendency is excessive; and H.
- de Gaulle for the Societe de l'histoire de France (6 vols., 1847-1851); and Paulin Paris, "Nouvelles recherches sur les mceurs de la reine Blanche et de Thibaud," in Cabinet historique (1858).
- 'Guerin, Jean Baptiste Paulin (1783-18s5), French painter, was born at Toulon, on the 25th of March 1783, of poor parents.Advertisement
- C. Clemen's refutation in Die Einheitlichkeit der paulin.
- Weiss, Beitrage zur paulin.
- pp. 171 f., one of the most significant essays being that of Beyschlag on Die Paulin.
- Here he was influenced, as to biblical languages and textual criticism, by the learned and loyal-minded Abbe Paulin Martin, and as to a vivid consciousness of the true nature, gravity and urgency of the biblical problems and an Attic sense of form by the historical intuition and the mordant irony of Abbe Louis Duchesne.
- Will Ferrell is married to actress Viveca Paulin; the two met in 1995 in an acting class.Advertisement