Paulin sentence example
- There is no critical edition, and the only version available for the general reader is the modernized and abridged text published by Paulin Paris in vols.
- This only begins with what Paulin Paris terms the Agravain section, all the part previous to Guenevere's rescue from Meleagant having been lost; but the text is an excellent one, agreeing closely with the Lenoire edition of 1533.
- In 1519, in spite of wise counsels, ' On this point see Paulin Paris, Etudes sur le reine de Francois I".
- Here he was influenced, as to biblical languages and textual criticism, by the learned and loyal-minded Abbe Paulin Martin, and as to a vivid consciousness of the true nature, gravity and urgency of the biblical problems and an Attic sense of form by the historical intuition and the mordant irony of Abbe Louis Duchesne.
- Will Ferrell is married to actress Viveca Paulin; the two met in 1995 in an acting class.Advertisement