Patten sentence example
- The original celebrity chef, Mrs Patten has been cooking for nearly 60 years.
- Jimmy van patten fastest growing online.
- A long ball from the back held up in the wind and caused a defensive mix-up which Mitch Patten capitalized on to equalize.
- Rounders Is to have jimmy van patten catch the game.
- A common design for a push at the front door is a round brass plate set on a wooden patten.Advertisement
- Of the game Jimmy van patten fastest growing online.
- Values dear in being asked to vince van patten integrated talent financing.
- Once again Gough held on using a defensive line, with Patten watching the two squabble in the front of him.
- Milan michand marcello ad model carmen nicole van patten taught important factors could.
- Van Patten realized that he could turn a lifelong love of animals into an effort to improve animal health.Advertisement
- The couple met when Van Patten guest-starred on The Young and the Restless as the man Ashley claimed to have "fathered" her child while she was on a cruise.
- It is possible, as maintained by some writers (Patten and others), that the lobes of the cerebral nervous mass in Arach nids indicate a larger number of prosthomeres as having fused in this region, but there is no embryological evidence at present which justifies us in assuming the existence in Arachnids of more than two prosthomeres.
- In 1900 it was shown that the coxal gland of Limulus is provided with a very delicate thin-walled coiled duct which opens, even in the adult condition, by a minute pore on the coxa of the fifth leg (Patten and Hazen, 13A).
- Sense-organs in a similar position were discovered in Limulus by Patten (42) in 1894.
- Patten in 1824; whilst in 1881 Rankine Kennedy resuscitated the idea for the purpose of exhausting filament electric lamps.Advertisement
- The other was William Patten, who states that both he and Cecil began to write independent accounts of the campaign, and that Cecil generously communicated his notes for Patten's narrative, which has been reprinted more than once.
- John Patten, the master of an English merchant ship, and part of his crew lived on Tristan from August 1790 to April 1791, during which time they captured 5600 seals; but the first permanent inhabitant was one Thomas Currie, who landed on the island in 1810.
- Thomas Emmet married, in 1791, Jane, daughter of the Rev. John Patten, of Clonmel.