Pats sentence example
- Ants invite one another to work, or ask for food from one another, by means of pats with the feelers; and they respond to the solicitations of their guest-beetles or mites, who ask for food by patting the ants with their feet.
- Bumpus sat near the two, acting like a protector and getting free hand pats for his reward.
- 6) by the three operations of speculation (BEwpia), practice (71 - pats) and production (7roipacs), and made the following subdivisions: I.
- A peculiar feature of the arable tract is the Pats (literally cups) or depressed lands near the river-banks.
- They were probably marshes that have partially silted up by the yearly overflow of the streams. These pats bear the finest crops.Advertisement
- cow pats!
- Mainly for ex pats: News from Bedford, England Week ending 18 October 1997 Beds.
- Great Grandmother's house: household items, such as a flat iron, sugar nippers, butter pats and ginger beer bottle.
- The need for open-minded, as well as innovative and creative, members was considered pivotal to the PATs.
- When she wants to know the name of anything, she points to it and pats my hand.Advertisement
- When you are finished, place four pats of butter to melt fully.
- She walks around the circle saying, "Duck," as she pats each child on the head until she decides to designate one of her peers as the new goose.
- Once it is all washed, she pats it dry and stores in glass containers in the refrigerator.