Patrolman sentence example
- It was patrolman Jack McCarty.
- The harbor patrolman went on to tell how he scooped up several chunks of the metal from the beach and boarded the patrol boat.
- Mr Gardiner joined the University on 9 October 1978 as a security patrolman.
- I explained the situation briefly and the patrolman recognized I was the object of the call he'd just received from Jackson.
- Patrolman Murphy drove me back to the Pacific Crest Inn, this time in an unmarked car.Advertisement
- There was nothing more I could do here absent Howie so I rounded up patrolman Murphy and asked him to return me to the hospital.