Patrol-car sentence example
- Lathum walked beside him to their patrol car and picked up a tablet.
- Quint nodded and turned to the patrol car.
- My high speed was spotted by a patrol car coming in the opposite direction.
- A patrol car returned him to duty.
- They proved unnecessary as a patrol car caught up with me and escorted me the last mile.Advertisement
- Two blocks away, the patrol car struck a van backing out from its diagonal parking space in front of the toy store.
- As the patrol car came over the hill, she rolled down her window and waved.
- The patrol car came to a stop beside her, the window down.
- Dean planned to send a patrol car by later to pick up some clothes but his trip home passed within a block of Parsons Street and on an impulse, he drove by the building.
- outrun the patrol car that was following him in Kirkby, Merseyside.Advertisement
- A police statement said the patrol car had been traveling behind the motorbike.
- rouse co peanuts to be small ukiah california police department patrol car.
- The rouse co peanuts to be small ukiah california police department patrol car.