Pato sentence example
- The most esteemed is the pato real, a large duck.
- Caymans, water-hogs (capinchos), several kinds of deer (Cervus paludosus the largest), ounces, opossums, armadillos, vampires, the American ostrich, the ibis, the jabiru, various species popularly called partridges, the pato real or royal duck, the Palamedea cornuta, parrots and parakeets, are among the more notable forms. Insect life is peculiarly abundant; the red stump-like ant-hills are a feature in every landscape, and bees used to be kept in all the mission villages.
- Mendes Leal, a king in the heroic style, Gomes de Amorim and Bulhão Pato, belong more or less to the same school.
- Both times leave him behind only Rikki Fifton and Pato Bangura in the clubÃ¢s all-time rankings.
- Mendes Leal, a king in the heroic style, Gomes de Amorim and BulhÃ£o Pato, belong more or less to the same school.Advertisement