Patisserie sentence example
- patisserie made by Vanda Davies for the Waterslack cafe.
- M finds an open patisserie & buys us some pat.
- But the key moment that gets the whole novel underway came when the author was given a particularly delicious patisserie.
- Unpretentious and authentic little patisserie sited between a strip club and an old pub.
- Buy some fresh croissants for breakfast at the local patisserie in the main square in Castelnau-de-Montmiral (a 5 min drive away ).Advertisement
- But the ubiquitous Victoria sponge has been nudged aside by more creative patisserie.
- A new patisserie, called Number 7 is just about to open opposite the cafe.
- patisserie skills.
- patisserie products can be affected.
- patisserie chefs coming over from Italy and France.Advertisement
- patisserie pastries and high quality sandwiches.
- patisserie items.
- goodye yesterday, I go to the patisserie to buy some goodies for lunch.