Patin sentence example
- Patin, Heraklits Einheitslehre (Leipzig, 1886); E.
- Henryn, mate of Maryn, father of Patin and Ellabe, grandfather of Ton.
- In favour of the middle date, which has, as far as recent authorities are concerned, the weight of consent in its favour, the testimony of Guy Patin (1601-1672), a witness of some merit and not too far removed in point of time, is invoked.
- Perquisites, offices, frced loans were multiplied to such a point that a critic of the times, Guy Patin, facetiously declared that duties were to be exacted from the beggars basking in the sun.
- Paddan has been connected phonetically with Patin, west of the Euphrates, and explained by others as a synonym for Harran.Advertisement