Pathogenicity sentence example
- Pathogenicity was confirmed by spray inoculation of the leaves on tuberous begonia and strawberry begonia plants.
- determinant of the pathogenicity of many bacterial strains is the ability to resist complement-mediated destruction.
- In addition to these tissue specificity determinants a core set of basic pathogenicity factors will be generally required for plant colonization.
- We showed that one or more proteins encoded by gene 1 of infectious (IB) virus have a dominant impact on pathogenicity.
- hemagglutinin cleavage for the pathogenicity of influenza virus.Advertisement
- Missense mutation analysis This project is investigating the application of bioinformatic tools to determine the pathogenicity of unclassified missense mutations.
- Robert is studying the role of a large native plasmid in pathogenicity of P.
- specificity determinants a core set of basic pathogenicity factors will be generally required for plant colonization.
- One other factor that enhances pathogenicity is bacterial superinfection (Ref.