Pathogenesis sentence example
- Cell-mediated immune response to beta casein in recent-onset insulin-dependent diabetes: implications for disease pathogenesis.
- Pathogenesis is poorly understood, it is important to exclude diabetes mellitus, anemia and perhaps immunosuppression.
- My research interest is in the pathogenesis of hepatic fibrosis.
- Enteral tube feeding diarrhea: Pathogenesis and the role of the colonic microflora.
- There is much of general interest and utility for any laboratory investigating microbial pathogenesis or vaccine development.Advertisement
- This document discusses pathogenesis of the disease, clinical signs, treatment, and prevention.
- This finding suggests novel approaches to studying disease pathogenesis.
- Research topics include pathogenesis, virulence factors, immune mechanisms, genetic studies and viruses, prokaryotic organisms, and protozoa.
- Outline content: A lecture series will cover the basic principles of bacterial pathogenesis at the molecular level.
- On a more basic level, we have an interest in the molecular pathogenesis of myeloma.Advertisement
- She is currently doing research in viral pathogenesis at Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Further studies are needed to explore this tendency ~ and the underlying pathogenesis toward lower bone mineral density in men with FM.
- These are based on no prior assumptions about disease pathogenesis.
- As such it is a veritable time capsule describing, among other notable achievements, targeted recombinants for relating genetic differences to pathogenesis.
- More recently, we have set up studies of the role of adipose tissues in the pathogenesis of type 2 diabetes.Advertisement
- E., et al. "Pathogenesis and clinical features of eosinophilic esophagitis."
- Thus, calcium could be an important factor in the pathogenesis of disseminated candidiasis.
- The term " pathogenesis " has reference to the generation and development of disease, and that of " aetiology," in its present bearing, has to do with its causes.