Pathogenesis Sentence Examples
- Cordain, Loren, et al. "An Evolutionary Analysis of the Aetiology and Pathogenesis of Juvenile-Onset Myopia."
- T., et al. "Interactions between iron deficiency and lead poisoning: epidemiology and pathogenesis."
- E., et al. "Pathogenesis and clinical features of eosinophilic esophagitis."
- Microbial Pathogenesis 37, no. 3 (2004): 111-8.
- The term " pathogenesis " has reference to the generation and development of disease, and that of " aetiology," in its present bearing, has to do with its causes.