Pathfinders sentence example
- This part of the evaluation built on the work of a baseline implementation survey of 35 children's trust pathfinders conducted in August 2004.
- The other pathfinders cover Newcastle and Gateshead, south Yorkshire, Hull and east Yorkshire, the Potteries, and Birmingham and Sandwell.
- The 12 new pathfinders are being established in ten areas and in the Army and the Prison Service.
- Rural pathfinders set out business plans The plans have been drawn up by eight regional pathfinder partnerships across England.
- The current housing market renewal fund is providing over £ 500 million to the nine housing market renewal pathfinders.Advertisement