Pates sentence example
- If in the best specimens exquisite modelling, wonderful accuracy of finish and pates of interesting tints are found, such pieces are, none the less, stamped prominently with the character of utensils rather than with that of works of art.
- Scientifically it is known as Cercopithecus (Erythrocebus) pates, and typifies a section of its genus of which the other representative is the East African nisnas (C. [E.] pyrrhonotus).
- Sean Pates was third in the speed bounce and fourth in the vertical jump.
- On offer will be a guided exploration of eclectic wines to entertain the palate accompanied by pates, charcuterie and fine cheeses.
- homemade pates and salads, prepared foods, spices, pastas and sausages.Advertisement
- It's a pity about the hair tho - neither shiny pates nor wigs seem to work.