Paternity-leave sentence example
- However, in a joint adoption only one partner is entitled to statutory adoption pay whilst the other has paternity leave entitlements.
- paternity Rights: Employees with more than 26 weeks employment may take up to 2 weeks paternity leave.
- New fathers are entitled to up to 10 days paid paternity leave to be taken three months either side of the birth.
- Paternity Rights: Employees with more than 26 weeks employment may take up to 2 weeks paternity leave.
- Taking paternity leave has always been a struggle for working families.Advertisement
- Companies have different policies regarding paternity leave.
- Employers that do not offer a separate paternity leave program will often let fathers take time off using their paid vacation and sick time.
- Fathers can claim 100 percent of their earnings, though, for the 15 extra days of paternity leave.
- statutory paternity Leave Pay - the lesser of 90% of the employe's average weekly earnings or £ 100 per week.