Patency sentence example
- Used as part of a planned care regime, OptiFlo helps maintain catheter patency, so the wearer feels refreshed, relaxed and reassured.
- Steroids improve airway patency in croup, haemangioma, lymphoma and some mediastinal masses.
- It was concluded that whenever the HSG demonstrated tubal patency with free flow of dye, laparoscopic may not be necessary.
- Ultrasound demonstrated bilateral occlusion with a sensitivity of 100 %, and showed tubal patency with a specificity of 96% .
- New techniques for the evaluation of tubal patency support the hypothesis that tubal ' plugs ' may be involved in proximal tubal blockage.Advertisement
- Bilateral stenting is associated with a better long-term patency.
- He showed that length of survival and graft patency were related to the extent of tissue necrosis at presentation.
- Treatment Currently there is no cure for RRP and management is aimed at maintaining airway patency and adequate voice.
- New techniques for the evaluation of tubal patency support the hypothesis that tubal patency support the hypothesis that tubal ' plugs ' may be involved in proximal tubal blockage.