Patch test sentence example
- Jasminum Absolute produced positive patch test reactions in some patients who were contact sensitive to cinnamic aldehyde.
- P Patch test A skin test that can show which substances are causing contact dermatitis or eczema.
- Also, a negative patch test result can be useful to exclude an allergic contact dermatitis.
- A patch test with a leaf provoked diffuse erythema and edema.
- Positive patch test reactions to the latex and to an aqueous extract of the leaves and latex were observed.Advertisement
- A florist developed contact dermatitis from the foliage of balsam fir; a patch test produced a positive reaction (Kappes 1948 ).
- This species produced a positive patch test reaction in one of 50 patients investigated for " weed dermatitis " (Shelmire 1939).
- An allergy test should always be done before a full application of liquid latex by conducting a patch test to a small area of the skin to check for reactions.
- Children of parents with allergic contact dermatitis have a 60 percent greater chance of having a positive reaction on a patch test themselves.
- If no irritation develops within a few days, another patch test is performed.Advertisement
- Always remember to conduct a patch test prior to using any new hair color products.
- Fake blood and cosmetics can stain or be irritating to the skin, so remember to do a patch test for any potential allergies before applying any makeup.
- Promising as it sounds, it's important to conduct a patch test if you suspect your skin may not tolerate something new very well.
- Individuals with sensitive skin may wish to conduct a patch test prior to using this product.
- If your skin is sensitive, you will want to conduct an initial patch test to rule out the occurrence of side effects.Advertisement
- Ask the doctor to perform a patch test before you agree to a complete series of treatments.