Pastureland sentence example
- With dramatic hills and sandy beaches, rolling pastureland and ancient woodlands, Pembrokeshire has much to offer. instant, confirmed, online booking!
- Daffy Duck steps off a cliff, expecting further pastureland.
- The contingency borehole has made this pastureland available at a critical time and a lot of families have moved into the area.
- The park is mainly open pastureland, of which the LOOP runs around three sides (mostly within its woodland fringes ).
- Taking a Murray River steamer will afford the visitor a view of lush pastureland, limestone cliffs and the wine country.Advertisement
- There are pubs to be visited, and the River Thaw meanders through rich pastureland.
- We started through sunny green pastureland with scattered patches of woodland all swathed in the purple of Patterson's Curse.
- Conveniently situated within rural village yet with superb country views over own pastureland to rear.
- By lunchtime you should be clear of these hills and into the rolling pastureland of the Charolais - where the famous cattle come from.
- The districts south of the old Roman earthworks which link the Dniester with the Pruth along the line of the Botna, just south of Bender, consist of level pastureland known as the Budjak steppes.Advertisement
- Blue, red, and black runs served by a sequence of chair-lifts, all lead back over the undulating pastureland to the town.
- After leaving the river, you cross rolling pastureland and woodland to Fontevraud.
- Or that taste like meat, taking pastureland off the grid.