Pasts sentence example
- remembrances of theses pasts changed over time?
- How has the nature of the ways in which various peoples have scripted their remembrances of theses pasts changed over time?
- You'll also want to check with the Better Business Bureau to make sure potential hires don't have shady pasts.
- The Amazing Race: All Stars takes the existing race concept, which earned the show numerous Emmy awards, and brings back pasts team favorites for a whole new competition.
- Storytelling recorded on video or audio - Residents may be able to narrate stories from their own pasts.Advertisement
- Over 11 missions, you'll control your characters as they fight with each other and reveal their pasts in hopes of winning this space war.
- Soul Blade is a weapons-based fighter combining in-depth storylines and interweaving pasts to create the most innovative fighting game for the PS1.
- Can Marty and Todd overcome their bleak and tumultuous pasts?
- Some of the pasts shows' celebrities have included model Tocarra, comedian Ralphie May, the Snapple lady Wendy Kaufman, Maureen McCormick, rapper Young MC, and actor Gary Busey.
- The stars were also shown making meals, holding pool parties, and telling stories from their sometimes checkered pasts.Advertisement
- It can be interesting to watch as some of these people struggle to come to terms with old feelings from their pasts as they try to look forward to the lives they've built since graduation.
- Housing over 200 dogs, the rescue center is one of the largest in the United States and assists pitbulls with dark pasts.
- With so many questions about the character's pasts and futures still floating in space it is the hope of this fan that perhaps another adventure awaits Mal and his crew.