Pastrami sentence example
- The lunchtime pastrami more than eliminated the need for an early dinner, so he drove home, changed into shorts and set out at a leisurely pace on his 18-speed touring bike.
- The two men celebrated with a deli pastrami sandwich pasted with horseradish that made your eyes burn.
- After a quick supper of pastrami and fruit at Uncle Sally's Galley, Dean pedaled 27 hard miles, working up a good sweat and a painful case of shin splints.
- There are "veggieburgers" that can be grilled like hamburgers, and vegetarian substitutes for hot dogs, corn dogs, chicken, turkey, ham, bologna, pastrami, and sausage with surprisingly authentic textures and taste.
- pastrami on rye; filled & topped bagels.Advertisement
- Of how many the waters of this program was a hot pastrami.
- pastrami sandwiches are a daily gastronomic challenge.