Pastoralist sentence example
- pastoralist groups, usually based on the desert edge.
- pastoralist's life, living in complete harmony with their land.
- But beyond this the pastoralist learnt most effectually the lesson that, in a country like Australia, provision must be made for the occasional season when the rainfall is entirely inadequate to the wants of the farmer and the pastoralist.
- What Hoffman has done in " his version " is create the most anodyne and pastoralist interpretation of the play to date.
- pastoralist communities of Kenya, gun culture is on the increase.Advertisement
- pastoralist areas also harbor epizootic diseases which hinder livestock export trade at national levels under current WTO/SPS rules.
- pastoralist peoples who, having acquired lactose tolerance, domesticated the horse and discovered metallurgy.
- pastoralist families have died.
- pastoralist education in general and mobile schools in particular have suffered from very low government spending.
- In the alluvial portions of the interior salsolaceous plants - saltbush, bluebush, cottonbush - are invaluable to the pastoralist, and to their presence the pre-eminence of Australia as a wool-producing country is largely due.Advertisement