Pasteurization sentence example
- Pasteurization heats foods to a temperature unacceptable to raw food diet followers.
- It is only necessary to bear in mind the great part played by sterilization in the laboratory, and pasteurization on the fermentation industries and in the preservation of food materials.
- Fortunately, typical cooking temperatures and the pasteurization process do kill this bacteria.
- Food dehydration, milk pasteurization, and gold mining all benefit from geothermal energy.
- Pasteurization heats nutritional yeast beyond the temperature of 116-118 degrees Fahrenheit, thus pushing it out of the raw food category.Advertisement
- But, others claim that the process of pasteurization kills the beneficial nature of the vitamins because cooking changes the molecular structure in such a way that the body no longer can absorb them.
- Much of the characteristic flavour of Madeira is due to this practice, which hastens the mellowing of the wine and also tends to check secondary fermentation inasmuch as it is, in effect, a mild kind of pasteurization.
- The modified P. fluorescens cultures are killed by heat pasteurization and provides a persistent biopesticide preparation that degrades much slower in sunlight than Bt.
- pasteurization process.