Passive-aggressive sentence example
- Not only did Dennis have a volatile, somewhat passive-aggressive relationship with his father, but he also developed a relationship of other sorts, with his adopted sister Sharon.
- If anyone was going to be passive-aggressive, it was him.
- Later in life, ODD can develop into passive-aggressive personality disorder or antisocial personality disorder.
- Their war was passive-aggressive rather than open, consisting of Qatwal making his ore ships disappear and then reappear without the ore or his affront at the last Council meeting, where A'Ran had Kisolm, the man who would be dhjan, imprisoned in his quarters and miss the Council's final vote on who would maintain distribution rights to the ore only Anshan possessed.
- She had no idea who was right: Wynn, who thought she was deteriorating, or Gabriel, who wasn't going to let her die, so he could exact some sort of passive-aggressive revenge over eternity.Advertisement
- They were passive aggressive with her, hazing her when the Black God and Xander weren't around.
- passive-aggressive personality This term refers to someone with an outwardly calm and acquiescent shell that hides inner anger.
- When he's not being overtly vicious, he may be passive aggressive in his actions.
- Honesty is the best policy with an Aries man, he will become annoyed with a partner that is resentful or passive aggressive.
- passive-aggressive behavior.Advertisement