Passive-aggressive sentence example
- If anyone was going to be passive-aggressive, it was him.
- Not only did Dennis have a volatile, somewhat passive-aggressive relationship with his father, but he also developed a relationship of other sorts, with his adopted sister Sharon.
- Their war was passive-aggressive rather than open, consisting of Qatwal making his ore ships disappear and then reappear without the ore or his affront at the last Council meeting, where A'Ran had Kisolm, the man who would be dhjan, imprisoned in his quarters and miss the Council's final vote on who would maintain distribution rights to the ore only Anshan possessed.
- They were passive aggressive with her, hazing her when the Black God and Xander weren't around.
- When he's not being overtly vicious, he may be passive aggressive in his actions.Advertisement
- Later in life, ODD can develop into passive-aggressive personality disorder or antisocial personality disorder.
- Honesty is the best policy with an Aries man, he will become annoyed with a partner that is resentful or passive aggressive.