Passing-off sentence example
- 728 A.D.) had a great mass of such notes, and he was accused of sometimes passing off as oral tradition things he had really drawn from books; for oral tradition was still the one recognized authority, and it is related of more than one old scholar, and even of Hasan of Basra himself, that he directed his books to be burned at his death.
- PLAGIARISM, an appropriation or copying from the work of another, in literature or art, and the passing off of the same as original or without acknowledgment of the real authorship or source.
- It is possible to attack an infringement of an unregistered trademark with a ' Passing Off ' action.
- It is possible to attack an infringement of an unregistered Trademark with a ' Passing Off ' action.
- The true key to effectively passing off this look is to consider why you're willing to put your more private body parts on display for the rest of the world to see.Advertisement
- A word of warning, however: do not try to fool your fiancée by passing off an imitation stone as real.