Passes-away sentence example
- Do you plan to fly out to the funeral if she passes away?
- That supply, so far as it is not evaporated or absorbed by vegetation, passes away by the streams or rivers, or sinks into the ground.
- Mary spent time writing her will so that her family would know what they will inherit after she passes away.
- As they share this moment of tenderness, Jennifer passes away.
- Other times a dog is orphaned when the dog's owner passes away.Advertisement
- Once breathing stops, the body may give a few agonal breaths even after the dog passes away.
- Some can honestly and openly show true emotions when a baby son or daughter passes away.
- Usually, this does not happen until the last owner of the home passes away or the home is sold.
- However, unlike a traditional mortgage, there are no payments or accrued interest until the house is sold, is not lived in for 12 consecutive months, or the owner passes away.
- Their mother Lynda (Concetta Tomei of China Beach) passes away just before the wedding, halting the ceremony and devastating the family.Advertisement
- While Izzie wakes up, George doesn't and passes away.
- Whenever a relative passes away and there are no clear beneficiaries, or no one is aware of the intentions of the deceased, a situation arises that could result in unclaimed life insurance.
- Other annuities have specific maturity dates and if the investor passes away before the maturity date, the nearest surviving relatives or stated beneficiaries may have the ability to claim the remaining payments.
- The soul is only the thinking part of the body, and with the body it passes away.