Passersby sentence example
- These competitions attract passersby who 'vote' for their favorite.
- Carowinds is known for its thrill rides, which beckon to passersby driving down Interstate 77.
- The street evangelist's message was continually met with snorts of derisive laughter from passersby.
- During Prohibition, this drink, which looks just like a glass of iced tea, was invented to fool passersby into thinking patrons were enjoying a glass of Lipton.
- Images of the beloved fairies are on the seat and on the side of the bike visible for passersby as well as that first look at the bike when she discovers you bought her one.Advertisement
- Many youth groups set up near major intersections on weekend mornings offering doughnuts for sale to passersby.
- Creating a holiday landscape with images of Christ's birth is a beautiful way to remind passersby about the reason for the season.
- You'll be rendered as speechless as passersby, and yet, there is something both darling and alluring about Betsey Johnson handbags because they aren't just a bag -- they are a work of bafflingly contemporary art.
- No, this is not a flamboyant haute designer item that will grab the attention of passersby.
- Take a sexy discount stiletto boot, add a plat-formed bottom, and watch passersby's be riveted.Advertisement
- Be sure to make a few large signs to help advertise the event to passersby.
- The idea is to convince passersby that you are not the daughter of a mere library clerk, but indeed the offspring of a legendary merchant family.
- Do you cringe when you think of showing just a little (or a lot) too much backside to innocent passersby when you want to sit down for a rest in your low-rise jeans?
- This will call attention to your group and allow passersby to congratulate the upcoming bride, which makes the event all the more fun.
- Ground floor owners were also being requested to construct latrines for use of the passersby.Advertisement
- Coverage is questionably ample in order to reveal a very sexy you to pool side passersby.
- Moreover, passersby who notice a lost five-year-old boy may likewise have an easier time identifying his father by the matching clothes they are both wearing.
- Place a beautifully decorated tree in a large front or bay window so passersby can appreciate its glory.