Passers sentence example
- The passers in the streets must stand still, all those at work must cease from their labours, and those in bed must sit up.
- counterfeit DVDs to passers by.
- outright passers for fellow students was compared to that of the major revisers.
- sell the raffle tickets to passers by at your ' send-off ' party to squeeze some last minute cash out of the public.
- They don't want to be mere spectators, or passers by.Advertisement
- They get no few startled looks from passers by as our snapper photographs them against the post-industrial wasteland of Central Sheffield.
- Sometimes one of those great cakes slips from the ice-man's sled into the village street, and lies there for a week like a great emerald, an object of interest to all passers.
- Sell the raffle tickets to passers by at your ' send-off ' party to squeeze some last minute cash out of the public.
- They do n't want to be mere spectators, or passers by.
- As my husband and I nodded to the passers by in the reception line, we saw Steve's father having an intense discussion with Helen.Advertisement
- Today, passers by have reported seeing shaggy looking men believed to be the homeless.