Passbook sentence example
- In addition, there is one member in charge of security who keeps the savings passbook but is not a signatory.
- Each individual's transaction is also entered in her own passbook.
- A former Austrian type of bank passbook savings account, opened for you, without even the bank knowing your identity.
- Requests to withdraw funds must be made in writing and accompanied by the account passbook.
- The package includes overnight accommodations, breakfast for two, self-parking, one trial Rock Hall Membership, and a Visitor Value Passbook.Advertisement
- We also developed a separate passbook for this purpose which was also modeled after the African format.
- A If you pay at a collection point you will be given a passbook in which we record your payments.
- Rather than let children keep their financial gifts in a piggy bank in the house, parents can help children open a passbook savings account or a mutual fund and let them file the receipts for these accounts.
- You will receive a passbook for your Northern Rock 2-D Savings Account.