Pass-down sentence example
- The reflected rays pass down the tube from the direction of the elevated pole instead of upward towards that pole.
- Whether you're on the hunt for something timeless that you can pass down for generations or something more of-the-moment and, therefore, less expensive, you can check out a wide variety of retailers and come up with several great finds.
- A gem or diamond locket can become an heirloom that your child will pass down to her own child.
- The pumps, placed close to the point where the water accumulates, may be worked by an engine on the surface by means of heavy reciprocating rods which pass down the shaft, or by underground motors driven by steam, compressed air or electricity.
- Barges from Pavia can pass down the Po to the Adriatic or to Milan by canal.Advertisement
- These have now to pass down the heated retort on their way to the ascension pipe, and the contact with the heated sides of the retort, and the baking from the radiant heat in the retort, set up an infinity of changes.
- Weaker intracortical inhibition makes it easier for messages from the brain to pass down the spinal cord to the rest of the body.
- What lessons have you learned from your ancestors that you wish to pass down to your own children?
- If your squad has to pass down their uniforms from year to year, it may well be worth the investment to purchase squad T-shirts, jackets or sweats!