Paso doble sentence example
- Ohno and Hough earned several perfect scores, most notably for their Samba and Paso Doble.
- This winner of the eighth season of the show wowed judges, especially earning top scores on Latin dances, such as the Argentine Tango, the Cha-Cha-Cha, and the Paso Doble.
- Today, after much research, development and international agreement, there are five recognized "Latin" dances - the Samba, Rumba, and Cha Cha (from Latin America), the Paso Doble (from Europe), and the Jive (from North America).
- Finally, the Paso Doble simply means "two step" in Spanish.
- For this reason, the music commonly used for the Paso Doble is abrupt, halting, and dramatic, much like a militia march.Advertisement
- These genres form sixty percent of the Latin Dance program, along with Paso Doble (Spanish) and Jive (from North America).
- They scored three perfects during the season, one each for the Tango, the Paso Doble and the Freestyle.