Pashminas sentence example
- Now favored in high fashion circles, Pashminas are simply known to be made from the best cashmere in the world.
- Shawls and pashminas are other options for covering up in the fall.
- If you can afford to spend a bit more, check out the selection at Nordstrom - the store's own tissue-weight pashminas are always reliable.
- Pashminas are wider than scarves and are almost shawl-like.
- Two at once: Also known as the Hollywood-style, this method involves wearing two pashminas at once.Advertisement
- It's typically done with pashminas of different colors.
- Loosely intertwine your pashminas by twisting them around one another.
- Don't go bulky: Pashminas add bulk to your outfit, so avoid wearing bulky clothes when sporting one.
- Pair with care: Pashminas come in different varieties.
- Pashminas which are highly embellished with embroidery or beads are best for evening wear, so don't wear your jeweled pashmina to the office.Advertisement
- This is one way to get some more use out of your favorite pashminas and scarf clips during the summer.
- Shawls, pashminas and shrugs are good cover-ups for chilly shoulders and the best way to transition a halter dress from summer to winter to extend the wearable use of the garment.