Pascagoula sentence example
- Pascagoula and Point aux Chenes bays; separated from it by the shallow and practically unnavigable Mississippi Sound is a chain of low, long and narrow sand islands, the largest of which are Petit Bois, Horn, Ship and Cat.
- The principal rivers are: the Mississippi on the western border, and its tributaries, the Yazoo and the Big Black; the Pearl and Pascagoula, which drain much of the southern portion of the state and flow into the Gulf; and the Tombigbee, which drains most of the north-eastern portion.
- The Pontotoc ridge separates the drainage system of the Mississippi from that of the Tombigbee; extending from the northeastern part of the state southward, this ridge divides in Choctaw county, the eastern branch separating the drainage basin in the Pascagoula from that of the Pearl, and the western branch separating the drainage basin of the Pearl from that of the Big Black and the Mississippi.
- The Yazoo, Tallahatchie, Yalobusha, Sunflower, Big Black, Pascagoula and Pearl rivers are also navigable to a limited extent.
- During the next few years Fort St Peter and a small adjoining colony were established on the Yazoo River in Warren county, and some attempts at settlement were made on Bay St Louis and Pascagoula Bay.Advertisement
- On the 11th, two fishermen, Charles Hickson & calvin Parker were apparently abducted at Pascagoula, MS.
- Pascagoula locals understand why the area is haunted, and relate it back to Hal, a worker at the Ingalls Shipyard in Pascagoula who was laid off from work one rainy Friday night.
- Relocated from New Orleans, Hal's wife and five children stayed at a local motel in Pascagoula waiting for Hal to finish his night shift.