Party-schools sentence example
- However, party schools have a notorious reputation for allowing (and sometimes, even encouraging) gratuitous alcohol use among undergraduates, even those who are not of the legal drinking age.
- The lists of top party schools change from year to year, and from organization to organization.
- Because a new list is released every year by many different websites, magazines, and college reviews, it is impossible to say what the definitive top party schools in the United States are.
- Penn State University is among the universities most often to appear in the top party schools annual rankings, often in the number one or number two slot.
- Others enjoy party schools because of the events that encourage school spirit, like football games, large charity events, and school musicals.Advertisement
- While party schools may be associated with binge drinking, there are plenty of reasons beyond alcohol that drive students to go to schools with an upbeat, party-friendly atmosphere.
- Parents rail against party schools for the obvious reasons.