Party-girl sentence example
- In Ninotchka (1939 ), playing a Soviet apparatchik, she goes from macho, humorless Russian, to glamorous Parisian party girl.
- groove armada are dance music legends and Lilly Allen is a mad little party girl!
- In 2005, Anderson starred in a new Fox sitcom, Stacked, where she played a busty party girl who goes to work in a bookstore.
- The report comes directly from Lohan's rep and seems to support the media's portrayal of her party girl image.
- Lindsay Lohan has recently been criticized for her party girl outings, which have in some cases affected her work.Advertisement
- Lindsay Lohan appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show in early November to promote the movie Bobby and speak out about how the media portrays her as a party girl.
- The party girl has received plenty of "work" to improve her appearance, but it may have backfired.
- If you are planning a girls night out after work, a simple wardrobe change can turn you from career woman to party girl.
- Sippy Cups Are Not for Chardonnay: And Other Things I Had to Learn as a New Mom by Stefanie Wilder-Taylor describes one woman's transformation from party-girl to devoted mother.
- Marc stepped into the limelight with the Party Girl Clutch and this teensy bag lives up to its title.Advertisement
- This is a clutch for a lively young party girl and not a stuffy over-paid executive.
- There is truly something for everyone, from the low-key black carryall for the busy professional to the bold silver shoulder bag for the club-hopping party girl.