Particulate-matter sentence example
- Certain free mobile cells within the body, such as blood-leucocytes, as well as others which are fixed, as for instance the endothelium of the hepatic capillaries, have the property of seizing upon some kinds of particulate matter brought within their reach.
- Diesel engines, particularly the larger ones in busses and trains, are responsible for significant emissions of particulate matter.
- Fossil fuels also contribute several types of particulate matter into the air, such as oily ash and diesel particles.
- Soy candles produce less soot - that dark, ashy substance that coats walls, ceilings is a particulate matter made up of carbon and is dangerous to human lungs.
- You must clean your CPAP mask regularly to prevent mold growth and to remove accumulated skin cells and particulate matter.Advertisement
- Smoke inhalation is breathing in the harmful gases, vapors, and particulate matter contained in smoke.
- When escaping a burning building, a person should move close to the floor where there the air is cooler and clearer to breathe because hot air rises, carrying gases and particulate matter upward.