Particle-board sentence example
- It's known for its outstanding quality and the fact that it is usually made from 100 percent wood (as a general rule there is no laminate or particle board used).
- Real wood furniture, or particle board or press board furniture, can each be painted ivory.
- When you compare new and used, try to purchase real wood over particle board.
- You'll need to purchase two sheets of plywood or particle board.
- Buying cabinets made mostly of "whacky wood" or particle board means you'll have cabinets that won't hold up.Advertisement
- All countertops start with a substructure, which is usually particle board.
- The particle board is then covered with either laminated vinyl, tiles, sealed wood or some other heat-resistant, durable material.