Partial-differential-equation sentence example
- Since dp4+(-)P+T1(p +q qi 1)!dd4, the solutions of the partial differential equation d P4 =o are the single bipart forms, omitting s P4, and we have seen that the solutions of p4 = o are those monomial functions in which the part pq is absent.
- 1 Z2' The First Perpetuant Is The Last Seminvariant Written, Viz.: A O (B O B 2 3B O B 3) A L (Bi 2B0B2), Or, In Partition Notation, Ao(21) B (1)A(2)B; And, In This Form, It Is At Once Seen To Satisfy The Partial Differential Equation.
- He also showed that every equation of an even degree must have at least one real quadratic factor, reduced the solution of linear differential equations to definite integrals, and furnished an elegant method by which the linear partial differential equation of the second order might be solved.
- His well-known correction of Laplace's partial differential equation for the potential was first published in the Bulletin de la societe philomatique (1813).
- solutions of the partial differential equation.Advertisement
- We show, however, that asymmetric states can be moving solutions of the partial differential equation.