Partakers sentence example
- They have all within recent times been partakers in the general movement towards.
- One consequence of this view was that the unbelieving recipients are held to be as really partakers of the body of Christ in, with and under the bread as the faithful, though they receive it to their own hurt.
- Through faith, which is a firm and certain cognition of the divine benevolence towards us founded on the truth of the gracious promise in Christ, men are by the operation of the Spirit united to Christ and are made partakers of His death and resurrection, so that the old man is crucified with Him and they are raised to a new life, a life of righteousness and holiness.
- But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons ' .
- Heb 3 v 1 " Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling " .Advertisement
- In this temple the deities were represented by images, and on its dedication day, September 13th, at the novel festival of the epulum Jovis, the images were adorned and set out as partakers of the feast, a proceeding wholly foreign to the native Roman religion (see further Etruria, § Religion).