Part-timers sentence example
- part-timers ' rights.
- Until recently many employers excluded part-timers from occupational pension schemes or offered inferior schemes for part-timers from occupational pension schemes or offered inferior schemes for part-timers.
- Stephen Byers said: " The proposals I am putting forward today will ensure that part-timers are no longer discriminated against.
- Thus, the employer should consider what steps can be taken to include part-timers in training.
- In the same vein, employers are to give part-timers the opportunity to seek promotion.Advertisement
- Under the regulation, there is an obligation on employers not to exclude part-timers from training.
- It is unlawful to treat part-timers less favorably than full-timers, unless you can justify the different treatment on objective grounds.
- His Director said no, he didn't want to employ part-timers.
- It has raised the pay of millions of low-paid workers, especially female part-timers.
- male part-timers will rarely be able to prove indirect discrimination.Advertisement
- most part-timers seek shifts which fit in with family or other responsibilities.
- It will mean that many part-timers ' pension claims will now fail.
- Justification may include the fact that few part-timers actually wanted to join a pension scheme.
- But we will need to make sure the review committee fully understands the needs of adults and other part-timers.
- Are part timers paid pro rata to full timers?Advertisement
- Part-timers who shout obscenities like " Sit down " will be ejected from the ground.
- Many part-timers carry workloads disproportionate to the number of hours they put in, sometimes being required to be available by telephone to clients or colleagues during their hours at home.
- Part-timers comprised 20 percent of the health-care workforce overall and over a third of those in private practices.