Part-company sentence example
- In a few more days they would all part company anyway.
- It details what will happen to their assets and property should they decide to part company after the wedding.
- By honoring the past relationship that the ring symbolized and cooperating when returning the ring, a couple can part company without a vicious aftermath.
- In some cultures, it is customary to say "Namaste" when you first greet someone and again when you part company.
- Look out for soles starting to part company from the uppers, laces that are on their last legs, and signs of general wear and tear.Advertisement