Parsimonious sentence example
- The latter imputation especially influenced Hisham, who was very parsimonious.
- It is, however, a very parsimonious explanation of the results.
- He is said to have been parsimonious, and certainly he was quicker to receive than to reciprocate hospitalities; but his mean establishment and mode of life are explained by the retired habits of his wife, and her dislike of company.
- The authors ' ambition seems to be to offer lean and muscular, but not parsimonious, explanations.
- Can weighting help to choose among equally parsimonious solutions?Advertisement
- Wouldn't it be nice (perhaps even parsimonious) if our low level and high level accounts shared the same characteristics of computation?
- But Henry and Marguerite still continued friends; she still bore the title of queen; she visited Marie de' Medici on equal terms; and the king frequently consulted her on important affairs, though his somewhat parsimonious spirit was grieved by her extravagance.
- His large schemes and lavish expenditure alarmed however the parsimonious directors of the West India company, but John Maurice refused to retain his post unless he was given a free hand, and he returned to Europe in July 1644.
- From 1880 to 1882 he was secretary for war, a post he accepted somewhat unwillingly; and in that position he had to bear the responsibility for the reforms which were introduced into the war office under the parsimonious conditions which were then part of the Liberal creed.
- Parsimonious has custom content for both Sims 2 and Sims 3.Advertisement